(MARRS-RX7) MARRS6 Outlap Procedure

Kevin & Eva Bailey kevin.s.bailey
Tue Aug 5 23:22:53 CEST 2008

I for one do not care if we do slow out or agree to only scrub on the right as long as there is group consensus.  We did not have that Saturday and nearly had an incident because of it.  Just remember people are not always in their Natural order and some fast folks may be near the back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill McCabe <thebillmccabe at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 4:32 PM
To: Spec RX-7 <spec7 at specrx7.com>
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) MARRS6 Outlap Procedure

Gentlemen, I am by no means an expert on your race procedures as I have been
racing in circles for years, It was just this year that Owen finally
convinced me that race cars can turn right. That being said it appears you
guys get along much better than those that I race with. Is it possible that
the Spec-7and IT-7 rep or reps could have a short drivers meeting before
practice or qualifing  so that there are no questions as  to how this and
other procedures are to be handled within the group. Especially for new bees
such as myself.

Just a thought,
Bill