(MARRS-RX7) MARRS8

Owen Schefer owen.schefer
Wed Oct 1 04:54:44 CEST 2008

No problem Al.  Glad it worked out, I figures it would give you spec 7 guys
a more natural start.  I missed the start by a bit as I glanced down at the
gauges and when I looked up the green was out!  2nd time I did that this
year you think I would learn by now.  Congrats on the win - I guess your car
will get painted now?  I'll get the video posted as soon as I can.

Owen