(MARRS-RX7) My Laps Dot Com

Gervais, Al AGervais
Wed Oct 1 23:26:28 CEST 2008

I saw that..  Thought you might have stopped for a grey dog at Chez
Summit on lap 7..  Chalk it up to sunspots I suppose..

-----Original Message-----
From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On
Behalf Of brian at ogracing
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 5:25 PM
To: 'Spec RX-7'
Subject: (MARRS-RX7) My Laps Dot Com

Has anyone gone to www.mylaps.com recently?  I noticed some very strange
things going on in my lap times.  My chart says I did a 3:22.801 on lap
7,
AND a 1:30.396 on lap 10!  My best race lap was a 1:31.909.

Also, while the race results are correct, if you check out the Lap chart
for
the race, it has me in last place for the first half of the race, too.

Is there something wrong with my transponder, or just a glitch in their
system?

Brian