(MARRS-RX7) Hello from a rookie

Bretrx7 at aol.com Bretrx7
Sat Oct 4 15:12:35 CEST 2008

In a message dated 9/8/2008 9:41:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stevewolfson at verizon.net writes:

Scott,

I could use a paint guy. Was thinking of MAACO like last time, but if  your
guy is better (AKA cheaper), that's better.

Steve

On Sep 8, 2008, at 9:07 PM, Scott Luttrell wrote:

I know a good paint  guy when your ready.
Welcome to the  group.
Scott  #56

____________________________________

From:  spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [_mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com_
(mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com) ]  On Behalf Of AUGUST  MATULA
Sent: Monday,  September 08, 2008 9:02 PM
To: Spec  RX-7
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) Hello from a  rookie
Thank you I'm sure  I'll have all sorts of questions. I'm working on getting
the paper work and  all done and things setup.  I need to update  the belts
and i need  a change out the seat, I'm a bit bigger than Mike is.  and i realy
need  to paint it, tampax blue just isn't my color.

Danny Matula
AMC  Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694
Fax#  1-800-763-1731