(MARRS-RX7) couple questions

AUGUST MATULA amc.fab
Sat Oct 11 03:44:24 CEST 2008

I'm a little behind in getting things moving  but I am making so progress.  My first friday at the track is coming up and theres a few things I've been thinking about.  I guess they will run it rin or shine and right now I have no decent tires other than the spec tires. is ther a good tire that most use for a rain tire? Also Do es anyone actually keep thier cars street leagal and drive it on the street? also I am looking at getting a camcorder to mount inside so I can record everything and hopefully learn a little more, what modle seems to do the best and hold up. theres so many choices such as minidvd, hard drive and flash, I know flash works great most of the time but will the hard drive have issuses with the usage?

Danny Matula
AMC Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694
Fax# 1-800-763-1731

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn ?10 hidden secrets? from Jamie.