(MARRS-RX7) couple questions

Kevin Hutchens Kevin
Sun Oct 12 19:46:14 CEST 2008

The cheap "HD" cam's aren't really HD.  They might record in 720p resolution
but they are doing it will about 480p of data (it's a hack).

I got the Motosports Hero camera (google it) for $180.  It has lots of
mounting options and records 1 hour Cable/TV (not HD) quality on a 2GB SD
card (which are like $10 each now).  You could get a cheap digital "still"
camera that has a decent movie mode but they are hard to aim right and turn
on/off since you can't see the screen.

If you want something "good" get an application specific race cam setup, OG
racing has a new one that looks really nice.

My, 2 (or 3) cents.

  _____

From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of AUGUST MATULA
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 1:17 PM
To: Spec RX-7
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) couple questions

I'll be towing to the track, I just think it would be fun to rive it around
other than the track. well i hope it doesn't rain since i realy don't thave
the time to get a set of RA1 I had considered just getting a good det of
street tires just to beat on till i get used to the car and then switch to
the spec tires once i get a better idea what i'm doing.  plus i can use them
for just running around town when I feel like driving it. As for the cam how
important is having one with image stablizing? i found a cool little hd cam
that is 170 bucks.

Danny Matula
AMC Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694