(MARRS-RX7) couple questions

AUGUST MATULA amc.fab
Mon Oct 13 03:26:39 CEST 2008

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8775943&type=product&id=1204332008907   heres the one i was looking at. the hero cam looks like a great product but the web site doesn't do much for letting you look at the actual product.

Danny Matula
AMC Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694
Fax# 1-800-763-1731

From: Kevin at Designed.com
To: spec7 at specrx7.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:46:14 -0400
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) couple questions

Re: (MARRS-RX7) couple questions

The cheap ?HD? cam?s aren?t really HD.
They might record in 720p resolution but they are doing it will about 480p of
data (it?s a hack).

I got the Motosports Hero camera (google
it) for $180.  It has lots of mounting options and records 1 hour Cable/TV (not
HD) quality on a 2GB SD card (which are like $10 each now).  You could get a
cheap digital ?still? camera that has a decent movie mode but they are hard to
aim right and turn on/off since you can?t see the screen.

If you want something ?good? get an
application specific race cam setup, OG racing has a new one that looks really
nice.

My, 2 (or 3) cents.