(MARRS-RX7) more questions

Bill McCabe thebillmccabe
Mon Oct 13 15:09:11 CEST 2008

I am 6'2" as well and my seat is on the floor and leaned back (too far for
Owen) but that is the only way to get my head below the spec 7 cage. The
Momo hub bolt in hub addapter will bring the wheel closer to you by almost
two inches which helps a little but it is still hard to see the front of the
car.