(MARRS-RX7) couple questions

AUGUST MATULA amc.fab
Wed Oct 15 04:40:34 CEST 2008

Well I've made some progress and belive it or not moved the seat forward but the layback isn't what i was hoping for so I haven't set it totaly.  I ordered a set of inexpensive tires and some diamond wheels just to burn up while getting track time and maybe even do some drifting for fun.  It will be interesting to see the difrence when I do switch rubber.
  On another note has anyone every gone to a Car Guys event? I had heard of them before and I'm just looking for asmuch track time and pointers as I can.  Most of all I just want to get out and have some fun and drive(something other than my normal couple hundred miles a day). How far in the winter do they run FATT aswell?

Danny Matula
AMC Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694
Fax# 1-800-763-1731