(MARRS-RX7) couple questions

Bill #77 77
Wed Oct 15 15:54:35 CEST 2008

Quoting "brian at ogracing" <brian at ogracing.com>, 10/15/2008:

> There is one other event you should consider, I believe Mazda Drivers is on
> the Shenandoah in two weeks, and they might not have a full school yet.

MazdaDriverS.com is on the Shenandoah November 1-2. Usually get 4 x
26-7 minute sessions, but may get closer to 30 minutes this time,
weather permitting. So figure 3-3/4 hours on-track for the weekend.
Instructors are provided.

http://www.mazdadrivers.com/

> I'm not sure the RX-7 would be that good for drifting, but maybe with crappy
> tires on the rear, and decent rubber on the front.

HA! Push that ride a little harder, Brian. It drifts just fine. ;-)

  - Bill
    SRX7 #77(RIP) & #79          Go Racing NOW!