(MARRS-RX7) couple questions

brian@ogracing brian
Wed Oct 15 16:02:04 CEST 2008

Sure they drift, but sustained, huge angle, tire-smoking drifters, they are
NOT.

-----Original Message-----
From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of Bill #77
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:55 AM
To: spec7 at specrx7.com
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) couple questions

Quoting "brian at ogracing" <brian at ogracing.com>, 10/15/2008:

> There is one other event you should consider, I believe Mazda Drivers
> is on the Shenandoah in two weeks, and they might not have a full school
yet.

MazdaDriverS.com is on the Shenandoah November 1-2. Usually get 4 x
26-7 minute sessions, but may get closer to 30 minutes this time, weather
permitting. So figure 3-3/4 hours on-track for the weekend.
Instructors are provided.

http://www.mazdadrivers.com/

> I'm not sure the RX-7 would be that good for drifting, but maybe with
> crappy tires on the rear, and decent rubber on the front.

HA! Push that ride a little harder, Brian. It drifts just fine. ;-)

  - Bill
    SRX7 #77(RIP) & #79          Go Racing NOW!