(MARRS-RX7) Track Time: Shenandoah Nov 1-2 with MazdaDriverS.com

Kevin Hutchens Kevin
Thu Oct 16 00:15:11 CEST 2008

Bill, will you be there?  Instructing?  I'd love to get a fellow SRX7er in
my car.  I haven't had anyone else in it yet (except for my dad who couldn't
take more then 15mins before I had to pit stop).

Hah.

-----Original Message-----
From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of Bill #77
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:56 AM
To: spec7 at specrx7.com
Subject: (MARRS-RX7) Track Time: Shenandoah Nov 1-2 with MazdaDriverS.com

Shameless plug from an instructor:

MazdaDriverS.com is on the Shenandoah November 1-2. Usually get 4 x
26-7 minute sessions, but may get closer to 30 minutes this time,
weather permitting. So figure 3-3/4 hours on-track for the weekend.
Instructors are provided if you want one.

http://www.mazdadrivers.com/

  - Bill
    SRX7 #77(RIP) & #79          Go Racing NOW!