(MARRS-RX7) couple questions

AUGUST MATULA amc.fab
Thu Oct 16 01:22:22 CEST 2008

who know but it will be fun to try and learn to do it with the rx. Iif they would let me I could bring my 1 ton dodge out there and spend all day sideways but it easy with almost 1000 lbs of twist to the rear wheels

Danny Matula
AMC Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694
Fax# 1-800-763-1731

> From: brian at ogracing.com
> To: spec7 at specrx7.com
> Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:28:43 -0400
> Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) couple questions
>

> Anybody can do it with an $80,000 M5 torque-monster.
>
> Takes skill to do it with an $800 RX-7.
>
>   ;-D
>
>   - Bill
>

> That particular M5 is for sale for only $21K.  :)
>
> I have the skill... but does Danny, or you, for that matter?  ;-)  I was
> just saying that I would not choose to go drifting in the SRX7.

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn ?10 hidden secrets? from Jamie.