(MARRS-RX7) Anyone want more tracktime?

Matthew Stutt mstutt
Fri Oct 17 01:59:30 CEST 2008

Folks -

While the short notice makes this difficult, the region have added another
opportunity for track time.

>From the Comp. Committee:

Due to the low entries for the fall driver school we have added an advanced
driver session.  The two closed wheel groups will be combined and the third
session will be the advance session (for those who already hold competition
licenses).  This advance session will be run in the same format as the first
two sessions with each session for the advance group being 15 minutes and
the last session each day will be a 12 lap race (instead of the practice
starts and 5 lap race for groups 1 and 2).

The following classes are eligible to participate in this advance group:
ITA, ITB, ITC, ITR, ITS, IT7, SM, SSM, SRX7, SSB, SSC, GTP, EP, FP, GP, and
HP.  This advance session will be open to 40 participants each day.  The
entry fee is $100/day?you can run either or both days.

We hope you will be able to take advantage of this opportunity.