(MARRS-RX7) Track Time: Shenandoah Nov 1-2 with MazdaDriverS.com

AUGUST MATULA amc.fab
Fri Oct 17 02:47:08 CEST 2008

I realy want to  sign up for this but since next friday will be the first time for me and this car to be on the track leta lone just driving it I want to make sure everything is in good shape and wount  have any breakage . if i broke at the FATT and couldn't get it ready for the mazda event I hte to see money go out the door. But it would be great to get some of you to give some pointers and tell me what i'm messing up.

Danny Matula
AMC Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694
Fax# 1-800-763-1731