(MARRS-RX7) New Spec Tire

Gervais, Al AGervais
Fri Oct 17 17:46:49 CEST 2008

Yup, Silver Spring.  301-585-2740.  Ask for Paul Marconis.

From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On
Behalf Of Chris Hubbart
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 11:41 AM
To: Spec RX-7
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) New Spec Tire

Where's this Radial Tire?  Silver Spring, MD?  I need to get a set of
rains shaved (used once for hardship practice).

Thanks,
Chris
SRX-7 # 93

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Gervais, Al <AGervais at newcorp.com>
wrote:

>>Interesting comment about shaving rain tires.  I have been told that
nobody will shave a tire after it has hit the track.  Is there somebody
that will shave rain tires?

Paul at Radial Tire will shave them no problem.  He's shaved 2 sets of
used rains for me this year for the normal shave cost.