(MARRS-RX7) NJ Motorsports Park

kevin kevin
Mon Oct 20 16:24:28 CEST 2008

Tosh,

Thanks for the heads up on the race weekend. To those of you who haven't
been to the new track, I give it a HUGE 2 thumbs up.What a great deal.
$290.00 got us 2 qualifying sessions on Friday. A 15 lap and a 22 lap race
on Saturday and an 18 lap race on Sunday. The track is tons of fun the
people ( all ) were very inviting and helpful. I was the 8th race on Sunday
and was loaded up, waited for the results and was driving out of the track
at 3:30pm. VERY VERY well run event.

I say all of this after chasing an electrical short all day Friday and
Saturday and still look at it as a great weekend.

The track was very easy to get to as well. From the front gate of the track
to the top of the Del Memorial Bridge was 35 miles.

Kevin Elion