(MARRS-RX7) FW: Car Insurance May Not Cover You at the Track

Bill McCabe thebillmccabe
Wed Oct 22 15:00:10 CEST 2008

Guys, I agreed with the O.H.S.H.I.T. Insurance policy if you are that
concerned about wrecking it please don't bring it to the track because you
will at some point get your feelings hurt. Being that my past has been in
oval track we wrecked them every weekend and put them back together during
the week. It is going to happen.

More importantly for those that are new to the sport or haven't ever thought
about it. You need to check you life insurance. Many specifically exclude
coverage to racing and motor sports. You can pay a little more and get this
covered.  Wrecking your car sucks but leaving your wife and kids with
out insurance would really suck. And no I don't sell insurance I just have a
lot of kids.