(MARRS-RX7) FW: Car Insurance May Not Cover You at the Track

Gervais, Al AGervais
Wed Oct 22 17:52:36 CEST 2008

Refer to Bill's rule number 1, which I live by:

>>Rule #1 for the race track:

>>NEVER put any car on the track you are not willing to walk away from.

Now that being said, be aware your chances of having badness happen are
fairly low.  At most FATTS, there are no significantly damaged cars.
But once in a while you see things like this:

As for the Ferrari example, the funny thing is most of the folks showing
up with Red Italian Hardware probably have the same percentage of their
net worth tied up in those cars as we do in our low-rent racers..  In
other words, they can walk away from them if needed.