(MARRS-RX7) race school

Chris Hubbart hubbart
Wed Oct 22 21:32:17 CEST 2008

+1 on an experienced crew is a must.  And don't worry about impressing
anyone.  The instructors don't care if you set a track record.  They only
care that you're predictable and that you obey the flags.  Slower cars
aren't dangerous if you know they're going to stay online.  As long as the
instructor would feel comfortable racing with you, you'll pass.

Oh, and don't forget to shift during your first practice start.  Good thing
rotary engines are forgiving O:)

HTH,
Chris
SRX-7 # 93