(MARRS-RX7) race school

Adam Baitis adam
Thu Oct 23 02:00:55 CEST 2008

Have to agree w/ Kevin here as IIRC srx7 was grouped with Big Bore.
Keep your head down, drive your line and watch mirrors.   Have a good
time listen to the instructors and as mentioned you gotta finish the
weekend...  You won't sleep much Friday night but try your best.  Also
as mentioned --- crew is key -- still grateful for Hatch and Gastro
crewing for my school at Summit.

Don't let them pick your nick name..

Have fun and learn for other student's mistakes,
Chief