(MARRS-RX7) race school

Gervais, Al AGervais
Thu Oct 23 14:30:44 CEST 2008

You still touch RX-7s??

----- Original Message -----
From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com <spec7-bounces at specrx7.com>
To: spec7 at specrx7.com <spec7 at specrx7.com>
Sent: Thu Oct 23 08:06:02 2008
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) race school

   I will be crewing for Kevin at the school, hope that I know what I am doing?

Bret de Pedro
RP Performance
304-728-6749

In a message dated 10/22/2008 6:39:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kevin.s.bailey at verizon.net writes:

	Does anyone have any last second word of advice for a first time race school student?  My car is prepped and I am about as ready as I will be at this point.

	Thanks!

	=

Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration required and great graphics ? check it out! <http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redir=  http://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001>