(MARRS-RX7) race school

brian@ogracing brian
Thu Oct 23 15:27:29 CEST 2008

And I thought I was the ONLY one... that got anxious before an event.  ;-)

  _____

From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin Hutchens
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:19 AM
To: 'Spec RX-7'
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) race school

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and ideas.  I'll try to keep it all
in mind while I am out there this weekend.  I get more excited (and nervous)
as it grows closer but it seems like I have my bases pretty well covered.
At least I have an expert crew for the weekend, thanks Bret and RP
Performance!

I'll let you all know how it goes.

-Kevin

SRX7 #4