(MARRS-RX7) Rotor Housings? WTF

Kevin and Eva Bailey kevin.s.bailey
Mon Oct 27 19:34:21 CET 2008

Bill, I was very concerned because the status went from backordered to no longer available.  The line I got whe I called was they might bring them back later, but for now the production was 100 percent Renesis.  I am going to junkyard scrounge for cores starting nezt weekend.  :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill McCabe <thebillmccabe at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 1:13 PM
To: Spec RX-7 <spec7 at specrx7.com>
Subject: (MARRS-RX7) Rotor Housings? WTF

I am a little confused and a lot concerned. I just got off the phone with Tim at Mazda Motorsports. He stated that Rotor Housings for the 12A were both "Long Gone" and "Not going to be produced."? It was my understanding that the last email chain stated that they were currently not being made but they would produce more latter. Has any one heard anything different?
Thanks,
Bill