(MARRS-RX7) Rotor Housings? WTF

Matthew Stutt mstutt
Mon Oct 27 20:12:01 CET 2008

Agreed.

I don't see an immediate issue.  Given the nature of spec7 rules
administration, we have options moving forward if a supply issue does arise.

It's entirely possible Mazda will not make any new 12a housings, though
history indicates that they spin up production periodically and stock the
shelves.  Last time this happened, the Mazdacomp guys gave a similar
response....I don't think they are copied on the memo.