(MARRS-RX7) Rotor Housings? WTF

Bill McCabe thebillmccabe
Wed Oct 29 03:40:08 CET 2008

Bill
This may be more real than you think. So far today I have spoken with
Mazdatrix, Racing beat, RX7.com and a hand full of random people I found on
the web. All of them stated a couple of things one that they did not have
any housings, two that the shop that claims that they can recoat the
housings is incorrect and does not work and third both Mazdatrix and Racing
Beat suggested that I talk to the class about allowing a change in the power
plant to a 13B or the Renesis. So Bill you might just get your wish. In the
mean time I found two completely rusted out first gens that I am hoping to
salvage something off of.

Bill