(MARRS-RX7) CRC meeting notes and updates for the '09 season

Gregg S Ginsberg gregg
Wed Oct 29 04:12:14 CET 2008

John-

Since I am the one who wrote the recap you quoted I figured I'd throw in a
bit of information--NCR knows that we had many issues with the last MARRS
/ SARRC Challenge, including the density, that lead us not to attend. I
think that NCR also found that having about 1/2 the entries doesn't make
for a very profitable weekend. Our recent discussions with them have been
fruitful and they are VERY open to making changes in the format to
accommodate the MARRS series and the many entries (and $$$$$) that we
bring.