(MARRS-RX7) Rotor Housings? WTF

Bill McCabe thebillmccabe
Wed Oct 29 15:20:24 CET 2008

Hell, I don't know for sure either but the guy at racing beat went through a
long speech about how a number of different coating that they have tried and
seen tried just "cheated customers out of their money." He was so emphatic
that it got to the point that I told him I needed to get off the phone.
It was if he had personally been burned.He did say however that he was
trying to get old new stock from Japan but right now the people that he was
dealing with wanted between 650 and 700 per housing his cost so it would be
more than that to us if he could even get them. That's all I know for now.