(MARRS-RX7) Spring cutting

Keith Shugarts shugartk
Thu Nov 13 03:01:47 CET 2008

Can you get F'd in the A in an FB, or is that only possible in an SA?

----- Original Message ----
From: Scott Luttrell <fastandwily at verizon.net>
To: Spec RX-7 <spec7 at specrx7.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:56:17 PM
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) Spring cutting

Sound like you got F'd in the A.

-----Original Message-----
From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of Bill #77
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:06 PM
To: spec7 at specrx7.com

Quoting "Alex C." <alexanderanson at gmail.com>, 11/11/2008:

> What the heck did you hit!

I didn't hit anything. I was sitting perfectly still minding my own
business when I got raped by a Neon.

Hubbart spun out in T5 during the Monday race at the 2007 Double, and
I failed to clear his bumper. Ripped open my tire and bent my axle
housing about 5 degrees. Left me sitting just at the exit of T5 facing
traffic. So I'm minding my own business, just trying to get it
restarted, and two Neons ignore the waving yellow and come
side-by-side down the Chute. One goes left and the other just pounds
me hard and doesn't even kiss me. Everything that got smashed had just
been replaced and repainted a month earlier. Radiator, radiator
support, hood, bumper, panel between headlights, headlights, fender.
All gone. Bad day. :-(  But first time in nearly a decade of racing I
lost a car.

  - Bill
    SRX7 #77(RIP) & #79          Go Racing NOW!