(MARRS-RX7) HANS vs ISAAC

Kevin Elion kevin
Fri Nov 14 22:57:00 CET 2008

Thanks

From: "Gervais, Al" <AGervais at newcorp.com>

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:41:49
To: Spec RX-7<spec7 at specrx7.com>
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) HANS vs ISAAC

Kevin, there was a picture supposedly of the car on the S2000 forum.
Looks like at the time of the photo it had a roll hoop and racing seats.
Can't see the belts.  One of the posts I read said it had a hard top on
the day of the accident.  The gravel doesn't come all the way out to the
escape road.  I guess you can slide across dirt and grass without
touching the trap or escape road.