(MARRS-RX7) HANS vs ISAAC

Gervais, Al AGervais
Sat Nov 15 00:08:25 CET 2008

You can buy one as an add-on for your existing HANS, or buy a new HANS with the sliding teather.  I love it.  I can move my head around enough that I can watch trans fluid leaking in on the passenger side floor.

----- Original Message -----
From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com <spec7-bounces at specrx7.com>
To: Spec RX-7 <spec7 at specrx7.com>
Sent: Fri Nov 14 17:55:49 2008
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) HANS vs ISAAC

Just as an FYI...not sure if you are all aware, there is an update to the Hanns. It is a different strap that allows your head to to rotate this allows for movement and prevents your head from being snapped streight.
The first time i went out with it i thought i had forgotten to hook the straps. It is a huge saftey change that makes it 200% more comfortable.
Kevin