(MARRS-RX7) clutch

Alex C. alexanderanson
Sat Nov 15 16:48:59 CET 2008

I chose a sprung hub, ACT 6 puck clutch.  Mainly due to the fact that A) I
had used ACT before and like their stuff, B) I wanted the strength of a
"pucked" clutch disk and C) that they had pucked options that had springs
(instead of full racing disks that do not have springs) which make for a bit
less harsher engagement as I wanted to still be able to drive the car on the
street.  From what I have driven of the car so far, it seems to be a great
setup.

-----Original Message-----
From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of AUGUST MATULA
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 12:55 AM
To: spec7 list
Subject: (MARRS-RX7) clutch

What clutch are most running? I'm guessin  my car hassomething closer to a
stock clutch going by how soft and slow it engages compared to Als witch had
me hiting my head on the seat every shift and I'm not one to baby a shift
either.

Danny Matula
AMC Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694
Fax# 1-800-763-1731

  _____

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious
email. Sign up today.
<http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_safety
_112008>