(MARRS-RX7) For those of you needing a new seat...

Alex C. alexanderanson
Sat Nov 15 20:59:46 CET 2008

I just got my copy of Sport Compact Car and in the back of the mag in the
"off the shelf" section, they highlight the new MOMO drifting competition
seat.  It looks like a normal, typical road race seat with an adjustable leg
support cushion and has a fabric covering with leather sides (seat weighs in
at 18.7 lbs).  Best of all (and what surprised me) was that its FIA-approved
and costs $360!

Brian, you wouldn't happen to have any info on these things would you?

- Alex