(MARRS-RX7) Received my first citation. Trailer must go!

Chris Hubbart hubbart
Thu Oct 8 17:31:05 CEST 2009

Apparently one of my new neighbors has an itchy trigger finger when it comes
to calling in HOA infractions.  Received my first citation yesterday so I'm
dropping the price of my trailer for a quick sale:

2001 Dively Open Trailer with Full Metal Deck

* Full Metal Deck - great for hauling more than just cars.
* 5 prong connector
* Dual Axle
* Electric Brakes
* "Boot" style wheel lock for added security
* Low wheel wells so you won't have to crawl through the window after

This has been a great little trailer that has served me well.  I've hauled
everything from my SRX7 to an F-250 on it.  Tows nice and straight.

$1300/obo.

Thanks,
Chris
hubbart at gmail.com