(MARRS-RX7) Received my first citation. Trailer must go!

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Fri Oct 9 03:26:32 CEST 2009

Thanks Chris.  I'll pass the info along to Bob Crawford, the guy who might
be interested.  He's been one of my "crew" and bought an SSC Neon to go
racing next year.  It came with a trailer, but it's apparently massively
heavy and he's looking for something lighter.  Yours sounds like it MIGHT
fill the bill for him.  He'll be at Summit this weekend.
Jack