(MARRS-RX7) Congratulations Champ!!!

DOUGLAS ENSOR nelsonconstructionlc
Wed Oct 14 00:56:51 CEST 2009

Dave - You are the man!!! So, if I stayed with you guys I would be running in the sub 1:30, I don't think so! My career may have been brief but, track time will never be forgotten. Dave, remember when you came around T10 and ended w/ your ass- end high in the sky. It's obvious that you've come along way. Hat's off to you, Al and  Kevin (who the hell is he???). Got to go, my G-friend wants attention. Elion can fill you in!

PS - Kevin I hope your girls stay w/this, if they drive like you there will be a new track record!

PSS - Ken Z what's up??? You need a car? Got one for you!

The only SpecRX NASCAR celebration;

Oh-Tis

West Virginia's Only Otis Representative

rom: daveade at hotmail.com
To: spec7 at specrx7.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:58:44 -0400
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) Congratulations Champ!!!

Thanks everyone! It was a great season and fight for the championship-coming down to the last race. Thanks to everyone who helped me out during the season: RP Performance (Bret, Kyle, TJ), the guys at Performance Auto Works, Al, The Matts, Owen... Al-always a pleasure going wheel-to-wheel with you (and talking trash, too). Brian-you put up one h*ll of a fight Sunday, forcing me to go too fast into 1 and pulling off the typical under-over...twice. Kevin-congrats on a great rookie year! Great season everyone-I look forward to next season.
-Dave

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/