(MARRS-RX7) there, i fixed it

Theo Abramovich pele
Wed Oct 14 01:22:36 CEST 2009

Ouch. Was that Al's car? I remember his was yellow when I got the
Spec-7 cage from his garage three or four years ago... I also remember
the sticker laden TrailBlazer.
Would that still pass tech so long as the shock towers and suspension
points were all good?

Would he (or anyone) need a shell to shove his drivetrain and cage
in? ;)

Speaking of that cage. It came with a logbook that I have since lost.
It used to match the serial number on the cage. Do they furnish new
ones if I just give them the serial number?