(MARRS-RX7) Congratulations Champ!!!

John Maslin jhmaslin
Wed Oct 14 03:54:23 CEST 2009

Dave, let me add my congratulations for the championship and your lap
record(s)!

Also to Al for your multiple victories, and lap record earlier in the
season, and to Brian for your wins and your lap in the 1:29s on Sunday.

It's great that you all could race that hard and close while keeping it
clean.

John