(MARRS-RX7) FW: Congratulations Champ!!!

ken z srx7_73
Thu Oct 15 21:01:26 CEST 2009

I would also like to take the time and welcome Dave "Kitty" Ade into the list of SRX-7 champions.  You and Al had a great battle all year long.  Congrats on your awesome season and on the championship.

Thanks Kevin.....it was a tough but very fun race.  We always try to put on a show...just glad you were able to make it up and see it.  It was nice to finally get to see your daughters....very cute, you are going to have your hands full one day.

Ken