(MARRS-RX7) choices

AUGUST MATULA amc.fab
Sat Oct 24 01:24:21 CEST 2009

Hey guys I'm trying to figure out where to go for my remaining track days this year.  I plan on doing one more day at summit and i may do a couple days at VIR with track daze. I realy want to run VIR so when we go there next year I wount be to lost. What ya think, Should I just stick with the point or hit VIR.

Danny Matula
AMC Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694
Fax# 1-800-763-1731

> From: brian at ogracing.com
> To: spec7 at specrx7.com
> Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:40:54 -0400
> Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) FW: PDX/Club Trial
>
> Why?  Racing your garage, or getting some practice in your sailboat... You
> need to explain yourself better.  ;-)

Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen3:102009