(MARRS-RX7) choices

Kevin Hutchens kevin
Sat Oct 24 01:37:37 CEST 2009

VIR is such an awesome track.  If you have the chance I would hit it up just
for fun.  You will have plenty of opportunity to do the Point, again and
again and again.

Not that these are the best examples but here are my videos from the
SARRC/VIR event this year:

http://vimeo.com/4754651

http://vimeo.com/4634111

-SRXKevin

From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of AUGUST MATULA
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 7:24 PM
To: spec7 list
Subject: (MARRS-RX7) choices

Hey guys I'm trying to figure out where to go for my remaining track days
this year.  I plan on doing one more day at summit and i may do a couple
days at VIR with track daze. I realy want to run VIR so when we go there
next year I wount be to lost. What ya think, Should I just stick with the
point or hit VIR.

Danny Matula
AMC Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694
Fax# 1-800-763-1731

> From: brian at ogracing.com
> To: spec7 at specrx7.com
> Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:40:54 -0400
> Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) FW: PDX/Club Trial
>
> Why? Racing your garage, or getting some practice in your sailboat... You
> need to explain yourself better. ;-)

Behalf
> Of kevin at oystermortgage.com
> Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:16 AM
> To: Spec RX-7
> Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) FW: PDX/Club Trial
>
> Headed to VIr now

  _____

Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.
<http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WL
MTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen3:102009>