(MARRS-RX7) choices

AUGUST MATULA amc.fab
Sat Oct 24 01:59:53 CEST 2009

My main thing is prepping for next year including the school. I feel like I have a good feel for the point, not an expert by any means but I think I get around it decent. I just need to keep working bugs out of the car.

Danny Matula
AMC Fabricators, llc
ph# 540 295 7694
Fax# 1-800-763-1731

From: kevin at designed.com
To: spec7 at specrx7.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:37:37 -0400
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) choices

VIR is such an awesome track.  If you have the chance I would
hit it up just for fun.  You will have plenty of opportunity to do the Point,
again and again and again.

Not that these are the best examples but here are my videos from
the SARRC/VIR event this year:

http://vimeo.com/4754651

http://vimeo.com/4634111

-SRXKevin