(MARRS-RX7) tires

Kevin Hutchens kevin
Fri Oct 30 15:29:27 CET 2009

Thanks for all of the info/advice (from everyone).  I'll see if I can't make
it out to Radial for karmic purposes or at least give them a call and order
just the tires for pickup.

From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of DOUGLAS ENSOR
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:12 PM
To: spec7 at specrx7.com
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) tires

Kevin - You don't know me but, I will way into this conversation. Radial
Tire takes care of all my vehicles, whether it's my Porsche, Trucks,
Suburban, Audi. They are cheaper than On-line and stand behind what they
sell. I was in their shop 2 weeks ago and a woman had bought 4 tires months
earlier, hit a curb and ruined one. They mounted/balanced a new tire and
sent her down the road @ no charge. She and I couldn't believe it! Don't
think the Rack will do that. Get there early (7am) put your car in line and
see Sam.

Douglas Ensor
Project Manager
Nelson Construction Group, LLC.
301-252-6350

PS- Congrad's on your 3rd place overall.

  _____