(MARRS-RX7) Upcoming competition committee meeting

Kevin Hutchens kevin
Mon Nov 16 23:25:39 CET 2009

I liked our run group as long as we got the split starts (which we had to
ask for each and every time).  The starts started to get better once we
started starting faster (that almost made me staaarttt to stutttttter).

As for out of region, I would love to hit a place that we didn't this year
but would prefer Lightning over Thunderbolt if we get stuck in NJ again.
I'd be happy with VIR 2x since I will miss the first one in may.  And 100%
VIR over NJ, hands down.  I am willing to bet most people here would agree
(reason being flies alone, aside from how awesome VIR is as a track!)

The double races was a lot of fun and gave a noob like me more changes to
learn how not to blow the start.  I say we keep them they way they are.

It looks like there is a large gap in July as well.  No race planned at all
for July?  I should extend my trip then!!!

Thanks for making this effort Jack!

-SRXKevin