(MARRS-RX7) Competition Committee Meeting - Out-of-Region MARRS

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Sat Nov 21 21:57:13 CET 2009

An update -

I found my copy of the proposed NEDiv schedule, including the date(s?) for
out-of-region MARRS at NJRP.

The date which is currently shown as a probable MARRS event is JULY 10-11 on
the Lightning track.

The date which has been proposed to us for another MARRS event is AUGUST
21-22 on the Thunderbolt circuit.

Jack