(MARRS-RX7) Competition Committee Meeting - Out-of-Region MARRS

John Maslin jhmaslin
Tue Nov 24 04:48:18 CET 2009

Jack,
Thanks for the update.

Just out of curiosity, why didn't the region request a National?  That's a
real break with a longstanding event.  I'm sure you remember when there were
two WDCR Nationals per season at Summit Pt!

John