(MARRS-RX7) Competition Committee Meeting - Out-of-Region MARRS

John Maslin jhmaslin
Wed Nov 25 04:20:35 CET 2009

Jack,
It sure makes sense that there are fewer Nationals now given the growth of
lower-cost regional classes (like ours!) and the high cost of competing in
Nationals.

I saw the string of emails on the WDCR website discussion group today.
Looks like there were only about 125 racers at the 2009 National.  How times
have changed.

Thanks, John