(MARRS-RX7) WDCR SCCA Driver School - March 19-21, 2010 - WHO'S IN?

Dave Ade daveade
Fri Dec 18 06:04:32 CET 2009

Absolutely! You guys taking the school-expect to come off track and go directly to the classroom (immediately). You'll have the amount of time it takes you to take your helmet off and get out of the car to tell your crew if something needs to be fixed. Then when you get out of the classroom you'll have a couple minutes to chat with your instructor (usually, depending on how bad the class was on the last track session). After that you'll probably be running to your car, which your 'help/crew' should have already waiting for you on the grid, then you're back out on track. There will not be a lot of downtime between sessions, especially since this will be a double school. You WILL need help to get your car up to the grid or tinker with it/fix brakes/fuel up/etc while you're in the classroom...keep in mind you're spending quite a bit of $ on the school. You don't get it back if your car dies 1/2 way through. I definitely recommend Bret & the RP guys if you need someone to look after your car during the school.

-Dave

From: kevin at designed.com
To: spec7 at specrx7.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:05:38 -0500
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) WDCR SCCA Driver School - March 19-21, 2010 - WHO'S IN?

For any of you who are ?on the fence? about getting real track-side support for the school, GET IT.  Both of my schools were so busy and hectic that I didn?t even have time to put gas in my car let alone tweak or fix anything, and that was at schools that were just a single.  This double school is going to be even more crazy.

Bret and the RP guys are worth their fee so that you can concentrate on learning and driving rather than getting your car ready.  I am not joking, if I didn?t take my water with me into the classroom, I wouldn?t have had time to drink?  thank god you sweat most of it out or that could have been a problem too ;)

-SRXKevin