(MARRS-RX7) REPU's

World-patent.com wps
Fri Apr 2 16:07:36 CEST 2010

Bill, you just need to come up to the shop, bring a BIG trailer and cash!

-----Original Message-----
From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of Bill McCabe
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 8:28 AM
To: Spec RX-7
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) REPU's

Rick, What are you looking for, for them individually or as a package and
any chance you are looking to sell one of the 13Bs.

Thanks,

Bill

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:11 PM, <wps at world-patent.com> wrote:

Alright people...I know I have posted this before but they gotsta go. I
thought I would throw this out here first...I have 3 1974 REPU'S:
One running, drive train nice, body has some rust but definatly can be
fixed. 13B, Holly carb, header, new bench seat - runs nice

Second one I bought many moons ago to restore, NICE..disassemble mostly
but I have all the parts (rolling). I have a new rebuilt, street ported
(new housings)13B for that too

Third one is a parts truck (got it for the parking brake cable which is
missing from truck 2).

Ideally, I want to sell them all as a package and I am willing to make a
deal like Earl Scheib would...anyone interested before I ebay these. I
would love to see them go to a good home.

Rick

Bill McCabe