(MARRS-RX7) permanent numbers

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Sat Apr 10 20:09:28 CEST 2010

As I remember, any drivers who met the minimum requirement for race entries
in 2009 (I believe it was half of the Summit Point MARRS races)
automatically had their numbers reserved for 2010.

The list was a bit confusing at first to me because it's arranged by car
number rather than by class and (this is where I had problems finding it at
first) is four columns wide.  So what you have to do is hunt for your number
and then scan all the columns.

I scanned the list but didn't see your name.  So what you might want to do
is contact Heidi Weir in the Region's club office. Her email address is
cluboffice at wdcr-scca.org.

Jack Burrows
SRX7 #71